Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September 3, 2008


Now I made up my mind.

My decision to resign as JO worker at Palompon –LGU has been final. Though I have not tendered my resignation yet (but it will be very soon) but definitely I am going to resign and transfer to Ormoc for good. I have been working in Ormoc for more than two years before I transferred to Palompon last January 2008. But since it would be more gainful on my part to be in Ormoc (so I made this decision) and I know God will never leave me.

My friend Arnel Villarente, (my co-worker at Palompon –LGU, who has been a close friend for ten years already) told me that I made a good decision. While others said I am about to be appointed to a position at Palompon-LGU (the one that I am applying, perhaps Draftsman or other available positions). But it was Arnel who again advised me not to be swayed by rumors, the hearsay about the appointment of Draftsman and other position is not certain or wa pa gyuy klaro, niya pa hanap pa sa alkitran.

I was saddened since I love my job at Mayor’s Office so much. But I need to consider the future of my family first, than any other things. Kumbaga kung akong gihatag ang akong pagsakripisyo, talento, ug kahago alang sa munisipyo ug sa Budyong, ako sab angayan hunahunaon akong kaugalingon. I worked because I want to survive and I want to give my family the brighter future. And if I might missed many opportunities, it would be disastrous. Manga-regular na lang silang tanan ako na lang ang mahibilin.

I already passed the Civil Service Commission, Career Service Examination (Professional) but I realized that I still need to complete my course in college, or else I will be left behind. I am planning to enroll this coming semester, and I always hope and pray that God will help me and my plans and ambitions will be fulfilled.

No comments: